• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Depression & self-imposed 'Stomach Flu'

• Thread starter Blegh-Literally
  • Start date
B

Blegh-Literally

After a week or so of everything in my body deteriorating (or at least feeling like it) I have concluded I'm severely depressed. I was sick for a week on end with stomach flu like-symptoms (self-diagnosed). I didn't imagine the symptoms. I felt sweaty all the time, I couldn't eat and I puked. Though, most of the puking was more like dry heaving because I couldn't get myself to eat. The puking was small in amount and only brownish-mucus looking. I believe most of that was me still being able to somehow smoke. The fact I was able to smoke makes me think I didn't have 100% stomach flu. To be clear I'm definitely not going through withdrawals. I know I need to see a doctor but I was wondering if there was anything else people were able to do to try and subside the symptoms. Ugh.

If it looked like coffee grounds or partially-digested blood+mucus you could have a bleeding ulcer.

Anything that causes nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite for a week should be investigated by qualified medical personnel. Please make an appointment.